Wednesday 27 May 2020

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMMA..

When she gets older,
Our memories get old,
but our love become new.

One only broods me from all pangs,
Take me way from the world of evil,
Am the heroine, in the world ,
from her womb..
But  am powerless, without her.
Arise me to the world of knowledge,
like phenoix.

Once I can't breath without her,
Can full my appetite with her, sleep with the warmth of her blood.
 But,still beating of her heart,
Her eyes are blinking ,
Her  folded skin are sweating,
Her legs are walking around my surroundings, only for me.

She was smiling when I saw her ....but i was crying,
cruel hand of nurses separate me from womb.
But it was the mercy of God.

O'mom,am with u for ever....till my last breath....

Will count your heart ,how long i can breath for me.

O 'Almighty, u r clever...who choose me her as my mother..blessed me forever..

Happy birthday Mom...Queen  of my world...I love u ammma.....

8 comments:

  1. ഇതൊക്ക സ്വന്തമായി എഴുതിയതാണോ. നന്നായിരിക്കുന്നു. സൂപ്പർ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for ur inspirational thought ..
    God bless u abondantly... 🙌🤗

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍👌👌👌👌

    ReplyDelete
  4. ❤❤❤❤❤😍😍👌👌👌👌
    Good chechii..

    ReplyDelete